PLN help Growths

I use personal learning websites to promote my professional growth and learning. Youtube and bilibili are the learning websites I have been using. These websites are very attractive and rich in information. In addition, I also build my professional information network through linkedin. This is a website that is helpful for future employment. Employers can quickly screen suitable people for the position through the information you submit. It is also a platform for self-presentation. But compared with other entertainment social networking sites, the information on this website is more professional. On youtube and bilibili, I collect platform information by following educational content channels and creators that I am interested in. This feature can personalize my homepage and recommend more videos that I am interested in. I can visit at any time and ask for help regularly. Discuss in the comment area. The bullet screen on bilibili enriches my learning experience.

Engaging with communities

Engaging with my PLN community is a vital part of my professional development. I participate in discussions, offer feedback, and share valuable content with peers.I’m also contributing to the community and discussion boards while looking for help.I contribute to the collective growth and learning of my network. Additionally, I engage with creators and audiences on YouTube and Bilibili by commenting on videos, asking questions, and sometimes even creating content that adds value to the ongoing conversations.

Building a supportive PLN

Building a supportive PLN involves intentional efforts to connect with individuals who share similar professional interests and goals.I’ve taken steps like participating online course to border my network.These activities have allowed me to identify and connect with like-minded professionals, creating a supportive environment where we can share knowledge and offer support. I make it a priority to engage with my network regularly, whether by commenting on posts, sharing relevant content, or reaching out to new contacts. This continuous interaction helps maintain strong relationships and fosters a sense of community.

Expanding PLN

Looking ahead, my goal is to expand my PLN to include higher and international contacts and experts in specific fields. To achieve this, I plan to join international online groups, and engage with thought leaders from diverse backgrounds. By diversifying my network, I aim to gain a broader perspective and explore cross-disciplinary collaborations. This approach will not only enhance my understanding of global industry trends but also open up new opportunities for growth and innovation. I am committed to continuously expanding and nurturing my PLN to ensure it remains a valuable resource throughout my career.